123.hp.com/dj2652 – HP Deskjet 2652 Setup
HP Deskjet 2652 Printer widely supports home users to complete their printing task effortlessly. The user has to perform the initial setup and then only software setup. If you need any help from us for 123.hp.com/setup 2652, get in touch with us.
How to setup/Install dj2652 printer?
- As soon as you purchase a new printer, complete the steps required for printer setup.
- Unbox the box and take the printer out. get rid of all external tapes and stickers, if there any.
- Fix the device now by connecting the power socket into the appropriate ends.
- Next, open the access door of deskjet 2652 printer to insert the given cartridges.
- At the end, once the hardware i.e printer setup is done, follow the procedure for software install.
Deskjet 2652 Mobile Applications
123.hp.com/dj printers are capable to take print, fax, copies, and scan. Not only the basic printing functions, but it also supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print and Mopria Print. To know how to use hp dj2652 printer services, ring us back.
HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Driver Download
Deskjet 2652 Driver Install for Windows
Before starting to install, get printer and PC ready. Here are the steps to install the drivers on windows:
- Power ON your deskjet 2652 printer and wait until it sets in a active state.
- Press the power button and connect the devices like 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
- You can use both the wireless and wired connection for driver install.
- Visit 123 hp com setup deskjet2652 to fetch the right driver.
- With the help of hp deskjet 2652, choose the right printer software.
- Download it and install hp deskjet 2652 printer software on windows.
- Finally, check if the printer is added in the list.
Deskjet 2652 Driver Installation on Mac
This set of steps explains you how to download suitable printer driver for Mac:
- With the help of strong network connection, begin to connect devices to the end points.
- After connecting to the active network, open the preferred search engine.
- Enter the printer model number to go to the download page.
- Once you have given the model number, you will get the list of options on the screen.
- Choose the appropriate driver from the list and download it.
- Allow the downloaded software to run on your computer for 123.hp.com/dj2652.
- Choose the connection type while installing Deskjet driver and check if your hp deskjet 2652 printer has listed in the Printers and Drivers list.
123.hp.com/setup 2652 services
Before setting up the scanner, establish a connection between the devices. Install 123.hp.com/setup2652 Scan software to start your scan jobs from the computer.
If you have not completed the printer while installation, you can complete the fax setup using 123.hp/setup 2652 Digital Fax Setup Wizard. Here, you can find the steps for fax setup.
Deskjet 2652 Smart Printing
HP Deskjet 2652 Printer is compatible with Windows computers, Mac system, and Android devices. Most of the printer models support features including the ePrint cloud printing, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct. Some features assist user to print to wherever they want. 123 hp setup 2652 printers work with smartphones, tablets, iPhones, laptops and more.
123.hp.com/dj2652 printer offers a wide range of drivers to work with Windows. The Windows computer also comes with the built-in drivers that support the basic functions.
Combine HP Deskjet 2652 printers with the Mac systems to achieve maximum productivity in print jobs. Choose the best driver from 123 hp’setup available list of drivers.
With the help of mobile printing , you may print from anywhere. HP Deskjet 2652 Mobile Printing makes printing jobs a breeze. You can easily access and print photos.
HP Deskjet 2652 printers offer the facility that you can print from the tablet using the built-in HP 123.hp.com’setup 2652 software and installed software.
123.hp.com/dj2652 Smart access to Applications
The AirPrint is a distinct mobile printing technology for the apple users to print the desired files without the help of the hp printer software.
EPrint is the email based mobile printing solution to print files over the web. The Eprint delivers quality printouts when connected to the wireless network.
Mopria Print lets the user print documents or photos from the smartphone or tablet that utilizes the Android Operating System to the printer.
Deskjet 2652 Web Services
Activating DJ2652 Web services
You can activate Web Services using any one of the following methods.
Activating Internet Services
On the settings option on printer’s front view, select the preferred option and click OK. On clicking OK, it begin to print.
Gather your 123.hp.com/Deskjet2652 printer IP address. Go to the Embedded Web Server and look for the setup option. Click on it and tap Continue on EWS for hp deskjet 2652 setup.
Deskjet 2652 Wireless Printer Setup
The user can setup the HP Deskjet 2652 using either Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct method.
- Arrange deskjet 2652 printer, router and other supporting devices parallely. Ensure that the devices are turned on.
- Check whether router provides a stable internet connection for the devices.
- Tap the wireless button or icon on 123 hp deskjet 2652 setup printer control panel.
- Scroll down and look for the Wi-Fi Direct settings.
- Activate the Wi-Fi option now.
- Enable the desired options to establish connection on 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
Removal of Web Services
To yield maximum productivity over the internet, you can utilize Web Services. The commonly utilized Web Services are ePrint, Cloud Print, AirPrint and duplexing. You can add or remove the Web Service anytime you want. Follow the below steps to Turn Off the Web Services.
- On DJ2652 Printer, verify the panel settings.
- Search the remove or disable option.
- Finally, click on the Disable option to deactivate the services of 123.hp.com/dj2652.
Deskjet 2652 – change in network settings
Network Settings Change
- First, configure network settings for deskjet 2652 printer.
- Once you have enabled the services, the printer start to print Network Configuration page.
- Enter the details to configure 123.hp.com/dj2652.
Modification of IP settings
- On the computer settings option, tap to manage the Known Networks.
- Select the IP assignment properties, edit the necessary options and save it.
- Choose Automatic or Manual in the properties section.
- Amend the IP address settings and the DNS server automatically changes the settings.