HP Envy 5010 Setup
HP Envy 5010 all-in-one printer driver that lets your printer communicate with the PC. Every printer acts as a medium between the printer and the PC. The printer understands commands that come only through the driver. So, keep checking for the latest driver version and install them. It is always necessary to look for new driver updates. The updated driver will lessen the effects of the previous version. And it will also provide many proven print features that simplify print tasks.
How to Setup Envy 5010?
- After the completion of the above steps, you need to insert the paper into the input tray.
- Open the paper tray and pull the input tray out. Take a pile of paper of the same size and arrange them properly.
- Install the ink cartridges in the respective slots to complete the installation process.
- Before inserting the ink cartridges, remove the stickers from the ink cartridges 123.hp.com/envy5010
- To start the printing process, you need to install the appropriate HP printer drivers.
Envy 5010 Basic functions
123 hp Envy printer is capable to take printouts, fax, copies, and scan. Not only the basic printing functions, but it also supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print and Mopria Print. To know how to use hp envy5010 printer services, ring us back.
HP Envy 5010 Driver Download and Setup
Envy 5010 Driver Install on Windows
Following are the steps to install the HP Envy 5010 printer software at ease. We have bought the steps listed in the HP Envy 5010 printer manual. Get along with the driver installation steps and get your PC an updated driver.
- Open your Windows system and check if your PC has the latest OS version. Now, switch on your HP Envy 5010 printer and connect it to Wi-Fi.
- Also, check whether your PC has the same Wi-Fi as your HP printer. Go to your files folder and search for the downloaded driver file.
- Double-tap on the downloaded driver and wait for a driver installation wizard to open.
- Now, follow the on-screen driver installation steps and wait for the driver to install.
- Next, pick a network connectivity mode you prefer. Pick either a wired or a wireless network of your needs.
- Now, assign a print task from your files. Choose the print settings of your desire and check the preview.
- Tap on the Print icon if the preview is without hassles. The HP Envy 5010 will now print the files at ease.
- Go to the settings menu on your PC and tap on the automatic driver update. Windows will now pick the updated driver and install them in no time.
Envy 5010 Driver Install on Mac
Are you looking to install the HP Envy 5010 printer software on MAC? Follow the driver installation steps we have posted below. These steps will help you to install the printer driver for MAC. Installing a driver will give you more exciting print features. Get along with the driver installation steps to install the driver software at ease:
- Power up your MAC system and check for the OS version. Upgrade to the latest OS version and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, power up your HP Envy 5010 printer and connect it also to Wi-Fi.
- Open the settings menu of your PC and check the downloaded driver file.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file and get a printer driver installation wizard.
- Follow the installation setup wizard instructions and continue with installing the driver.
- Choose a network type of your choice and begin with printing your files. Pick a file of your need and continue with making the display settings.
- Complete all the print settings and have a preview. Tap on the Print icon if you find the preview is of no issues.
- The HP Envy 5010 printer will now print the print tasks assigned. Install only the updated driver that is compatible with your OS.
123.hp.com/setup 5010 Printer Services
All HP 123.hp.com/envy5010 Printer models support the print function. Using print function, you can print documents, photos and more. To take printouts, you need to install certain printer Software/Driver updates. We are here to help you with printer setup.
HP envy5010 Printers help you making copies of documents and photos using the Scan option. Scan feature hp.com/123 allows you to modify the settings such as paper type, paper size, ID copy, Size, tray selection, quality and more. Amend the settings to achieve better quality.
Before setting up the scanner, you need to establish a connection between the printer and the computer. Install the HP 123.hp.com/setup5010 Scan software from the store and start you scan jobs from the computer. Or, you can use the printer control panel to scan files.
You can setup the fax at the time of software installation or later. If you have not completed the printer while installation, you can complete the fax setup using the HP 123.hp/setup 5010 Digital Fax Setup Wizard. Here, you can find the steps for fax setup.
Get the Best Services in One Click
Connect with Our HP Printer Get a Quick Technical Service and Enhance the Performance of your HP Printers.
Envy 5010 Smart Printing
HP Envy 5010 Printer is compatible with Windows computers, Mac system, and Android devices. Most of the printer models support features including the ePrint cloud printing, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct. Some of the features allow the user to print from anywhere in the world. 123 hp setup 5010 printers work with smartphones, tablets, iPhones, laptops and more.
123.hp.com/envy5010 printer offers a wide range of printer drivers to work with the Windows computer. The Windows computer also comes with the built-in drivers that support the basic functionality for print jobs.
Combine HP Envy 5010 printers with the Mac systems to achieve maximum productivity in print jobs. You need to choose the best printer driver from 123 hp’setup available list of drivers.
With the help of mobile printing technology, you can print from the smartphone to the printer from anywhere. HP Envy 5010 Mobile Printing makes printing jobs a breeze. You can easily access and print photos.
HP Envy 5010 printers offer the facility that you can print from the tablet using the built-in HP 123.hp.com’setup 5010 software and installed software. You can remotely print, scan and copy the document and photos.
Envy 5010 Mobile Printing Application
The AirPrint is a distinct mobile printing technology for the apple users to print the desired files without the help of the hp printer software.
EPrint is the email based mobile printing solution to print files over the internet. The Eprint delivers quality printouts when connected to the wireless network.
Mopria Print lets the user print documents or photos from the smartphone or tablet that utilizes the Android Operating System to the printer.
Envy 5010 Web Services
Envy 5010 Web services
You can activate Web Services using any one of the following methods.
Activating Web Service using the Printer Control Panel
On the printer control panel, you will find the Settings option. There, look for the Web Services option and click on OK. Your Envy 5010 printer will print the test page once you have clicked OK.
Activating Web Service using the Embedded Web Server (EWS)
Gather your 123.hp.com/Envy5010 printer IP address. Go to the Embedded Web Server and look for the setup option. Click on it and tap Continue to initiate the Embedded Web Server.
Wireless Printer Setup
The user can setup the HP Envy5010 using either Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct method.
- Keep hp setup 5010 printer and router in the active state. Ensure both have turned on.
- Check if the router provides a stable internet connection to the printer and computer.
- Tap the wireless button or icon on 123 hp setup Envy 5010 printer control panel.
- Scroll down and look for the Wi-Fi Direct settings.
- Activate the Wi-Fi option in the smartphone or computer.
- Select the proper setting from the option and establish the connection.
Envy 5010 web services removal
To yield maximum productivity over the internet, you can utilize Web Services. The commonly utilized Web Services are ePrint, Cloud Print, AirPrint and duplexing. You can add or remove the Web Service anytime you want. Follow the below steps to Turn Off the Web Services.
- Look at envy5010 Printer Control panel and click on the Web Services tile.
- Search the remove or disable option.
- Finally, click on the Disable option to deactivate the Web Services.
To change the network settings
- Configuring Envy 5010 printer to the network connection is the first step. The activation of Web Services needs an active internet connection.
- Once you have enabled the services, the printer will start to print the Printer Network Configuration page.
- Enter the details of 123.hp.com/setup 5010 printer on the configuration page.
To change the IP settings
- On the computer, go to the Settings option and tap the Manage Known Networks.
- Select the IP assignment properties, edit the necessary options and save it.
- Choose Automatic or Manual in the properties section.
- Amend the IP address settings and the DNS server automatically changes the settings.