HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
HP Envy 5055 all-in-one printer driver that lets your printer communicate with the PC. Every printer acts as a medium between the printer and the PC. The printer understands commands that come only through the driver. So, keep checking for the latest HP Envy 5055 driver version and install them. It is always necessary to look for new driver updates. The updated driver will lessen the effects of the previous version. And it will also provide many proven print features that simplify print tasks.
How to Setup/Install 123.hp.com Printer
- After the completion of the above steps, you need to insert the paper into the input tray.
- Open the paper tray and pull the input tray out.
- Take a pile of paper of the same size and arrange them properly.
- Install the ink cartridges in the respective slots to complete the installation process.
- Before inserting the ink cartridges, remove the stickers from the ink cartridges 123.hp.com/envy5055
- To start the printing process, you need to install the appropriate HP printer drivers.
Select The Category Below to Know about Printer Model
123 hp Envy printer is capable to take printouts, fax, copies, and scan. Not only the basic printing functions, but it also supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print and Mopria Print. To know how to use hp envy5055 printer services, ring us back.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver Download
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download for Windows
Downloading a printer driver for Windows is simple. All you need is a reliable Wi-Fi connection. Look for a prompt HP Envy 5055 printer software and download them. Download the latest HP printer driver version and start printing. Follow the steps from HP Envy 5055 printer manual given below:
- Turn on your Windows PC and your HP Envy 5055 all-in-one printer.
- Now, check the OS version and upgrade it to the latest version available in the market.
- Next, follow the HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi setup instructions.
- And connect your PC and printer to the same network.
- Go to a browser and start surfing for an original HP website. Land on the home page of the HP website.
Enter your HP Envy printer model on the search bar.
- Now, wait for the driver options to display on the home screen.
- Pick a driver of your choice from the home screen and tap on download.
- The direct driver download link will now redirect to the downloading driver function.
- Now, check if your Windows PC is ready with the driver file.
- Next, you will have to continue with the driver installation steps.
- Follow the driver installation setup steps and complete the HP Envy 5055 driver installation.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for Windows
Following are the steps to install the HP Envy 5055 printer software at ease. We have bought the steps listed in the HP Envy 5055 printer manual. Get along with the driver installation steps and get your PC an updated driver.
- Open your Windows system and check if your PC has the latest OS version.
- Now, switch on your HP Envy 5055 printer and connect it to Wi-Fi.
- Also, check whether your PC has the same Wi-Fi as your HP printer.
- Go to your files folder and search for the downloaded driver file.
- Double-tap on the downloaded driver and wait for a driver installation wizard to open.
- Now, follow the on-screen driver installation steps and wait for the driver to install.
- Next, pick a network connectivity mode you prefer.
- Pick either a wired or a wireless network of your needs.
- Now, assign a print task from your files.
- Choose the print settings of your desire and check the preview.
- Tap on the Print icon if the preview is without hassles.
- The HP Envy 5055 will now print the files at ease.
- Go to the settings menu on your PC and tap on the automatic driver update.
- Windows will now pick the updated driver and install them in no time.
HP Envy 5055 Driver download for MAC
May it is a MAC or Windows system, we need a driver to print files at ease. Here we have listed the instructions for downloading the printer driver for MAC. These HP Envy 5055 driver software will simplify print tasks. Find a compatible and the latest driver and install them. Get along with the HP printer driver installation steps given below:
- Boot up your MAC and check for the MAC OS version of your system.
- Update to the latest MAC OS if the existing OS is not up to date.
- Now, turn on your HP Envy 5055 printer and go to the web browser.
- Turn on the firewall settings and enable third-party applications.
- Search and land on the home page of a genuine HP website.
- Now, enter your HP Envy printer model and look for the driver software suggestions.
- Next, pick a compatible and the latest driver version available and tap on it.
- Click on the direct driver download link and wait for the driver to download on MAC.
- Now, follow the HP Envy 5055 printer software installation steps.
- Pick a network mode of your choice and complete the driver setup.
- Upgrade to the latest driver version as and when you find a new update.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for MAC
Are you looking to install the HP Envy 5055 printer software on MAC? Follow the driver installation steps we have posted below. These steps will help you to install the printer driver for MAC. Installing a driver will give you more exciting print features. Get along with the driver installation steps to install the driver software at ease:
- Power up your MAC system and check for the OS version.
- Upgrade to the latest OS version and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, power up your HP Envy 5055 printer and connect it also to Wi-Fi.
- Open the settings menu of your PC and check the downloaded driver file.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file and get a printer driver installation wizard.
- Follow the installation setup wizard instructions and continue with installing the driver.
- Choose a network type of your choice and begin with printing your files.
- Pick a file of your need and continue with making the display settings.
- Complete all the print settings and have a preview.
- Tap on the Print icon if you find the preview is of no issues.
- The HP Envy 5055 printer will now print the print tasks assigned.
- Install only the updated driver that is compatible with your OS.
123.hp.com/setup Printer Service
All HP 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer models support the print function. Using print function, you can print documents, photos and more. To take printouts, you need to install certain printer Software/Driver updates. We are here to help you with printer setup.
HP envy5055 Printers help you making copies of documents and photos using the Scan option. Scan feature hp.com/123 allows you to modify the settings such as paper type, paper size, ID copy, Size, tray selection, quality and more. Amend the settings to achieve better quality.
Before setting up the scanner, you need to establish a connection between the printer and the computer. Install the HP 123.hp.com/setup5055 Scan software from the store and start you scan jobs from the computer. Or, you can use the printer control panel to scan files.
You can setup the fax at the time of software installation or later. If you have not completed the printer while installation, you can complete the fax setup using the HP 123.hp/setup 5055 Digital Fax Setup Wizard. Here, you can find the steps for fax setup.
Get The Best Service in One Click.
Connect with Our HP Printer Experts to Get a Quick Technical Service and Enhance the Performance of your HP Printers.
Printing on 123 HP Envy 5055 using Smart Devices
HP Envy 5055 Printer is compatible with Windows computers, Mac system, and Android devices. Most of the printer models support features including the ePrint cloud printing, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct. Some of the features allow the user to print from anywhere in the world. 123 hp setup 5055 printers work with smartphones, tablets, iPhones, laptops and more.
123.hp.com/envy5055 printer offers a wide range of printer drivers to work with the Windows computer. The Windows computer also comes with the built-in drivers that support the basic functionality for print jobs.
Combine HP Envy 5055 printers with the Mac systems to achieve maximum productivity in print jobs. You need to choose the best printer driver from 123 hp’setup available list of drivers.
With the help of mobile printing technology, you can print from the smartphone to the printer from anywhere. HP Envy 5055 Mobile Printing makes printing jobs a breeze. You can easily access and print photos.
HP Envy 5055 printers offer the facility that you can print from the tablet using the built-in HP 123.hp.com’setup 5055 software and installed software. You can remotely print, scan and copy the document and photos.
123 HP Envy 5055 Mobile Printing Application
The AirPrint is a distinct mobile printing technology for the apple users to print the desired files without the help of the hp printer software.
EPrint is the email based mobile printing solution to print files over the internet. The Eprint delivers quality printouts when connected to the wireless network.
Mopria Print lets the user print documents or photos from the smartphone or tablet that utilizes the Android Operating System to the printer.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi setup is simple with the following wireless setup steps. Print from anywhere and from any device with a wireless printer setup. Here we have listed the different wireless setup methods to connect your printer to Wi-Fi. As every HP Envy printer comes with in-built Wi-Fi features connecting it to Wi-Fi is simple. A router with a Wi-Fi button is necessary for a wireless setup. Always check whether you have placed your printer close to the router.
HP Envy 5055 wireless printer setup MAC
Follow the instructions given below for wireless setup on MAC. Get along with the HP Envy 5055 printer manual and connect your printer to Wi-Fi. It enables you to print from anywhere. The instructions given below will assist you in a wireless setup.
- Place the HP Envy 5055 printer and the PC on a flat surface. Check if the flat surface is next to the router.
- Now, turn on the Wi-Fi button of the router and collect the network name and password.
- Next, tap the wireless icon on your printer after turning it on. Go to the control panel and tap on the home menu.
- Check the settings option to find the network settings menu. Next, go to the wireless setup menu and tap on the wireless setup wizard option.
- Follow the wireless setup wizard instructions and continue with the wireless setup.
- Enter the network name or SSID and network password, to begin with, the wireless setup steps.
- Now, take a network test report and check if the wireless network setup is successful.
- Assign a print task from any device and get an instant printout from your printer. A wireless setup will save you time and will make printing joyful.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard
Connect your HP Envy 5055 printer to Wi-Fi using the wireless setup wizard. Following are the steps below to connect your HP Envy 5055 to Wi-Fi:
- Have a router with a wireless icon ready and power up your PC.
- Place your PC and printer on a flat surface next to the router.
- Turn on the wireless icon on the router and boot up your printer.
- Go to the control panel and choose settings from the home icon.
- Next, pick the wireless settings menu and go to the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the wizard steps and affix your HP Envy 5055 to Wi-Fi.
HP Envy 5055 Auto Wireless Connect
HP Auto Wireless Connect allows your HP Envy 5055 printer to connect to Wi-Fi at ease. It will need no Human intervention to connect to a wireless network. This automatic wireless setup will not need cables or network credentials. Get along with the steps to affix your Envy 5055 printer to Wi-Fi in no time:
- Before starting with the HP Auto Wireless Connect, check whether your PC has the software.
- Turn on your PC and go to the web browser to search for a genuine HP website.
- Enter your HP Envy printer model on the home page and wait for driver suggestions.
- Find a compatible driver to your OS and download and install them. Now, turn on your HP Envy 5055 printer and run the driver software.
- Next, choose a wireless network type. Tap on the wireless network and wait for your printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, take a network test report and check if your HP Envy 5055 has a reliable network.
- Also, check whether your PC shares the same wireless network as the HP printer.
- Assign a print task from any device to your printer. The HP Envy printer model will now print at ease without hassles.
HP Envy 5055 USB to Wireless
Change USB connection to wireless using the steps given below. Follow the instructions and connect your HP Envy 5055 to Wi-Fi at ease. Changing USB to wireless setup is simple with the steps given below:
- Power up your PC and the HP Envy 5055 printer and untie the USB cables.
- Now, turn on the wireless settings and follow the wireless setup instructions.
- Connect your printer to Wi-Fi and complete the HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi setup.
- Get a wireless network test report and check if the wireless connection is prompt.
- Now take the print task and check if the wireless connection is successful.
123 HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5055 Printer Not Found During Installation
To resolve this issue:
- Run the HP Envy 5055 Print and Scan Doctor software on your computer to diagnose and fix the printer hardware and connection issues. If the problem persists, move to the next step.
- Uninstall the existing 123.hp.com/setup Envy5055 printer driver and install the new one from the HP official website.
- Finally, troubleshoot the printer connection issues.
123 HP Envy 5055 Slow Printing Issue
You may face a slow printing issue while taking printouts or copies. When your printer prints the jobs slowly, follow the steps to resolve the issue.
- Press and hold the power button for a few minutes to turn off the HP Envy 5055 Printers device.
- The above step will release the static power accumulated.
- Detach the cables from the port of 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printers and the computer and reconnect it to the right port.
- Turn on the printer and check the device installation settings. Uninstall the printer driver and install the suitable printer driver.
- Do not keep any obstacle in between the printer device and network.
How to Check Ink or Toner Levels in Envy 5055
Checking the ink toner level to get superior print quality. You can assess the ink or toner level that remains in the cartridge.
- Using the printer control panel, you can estimate the ink or toner levels. Click on the Ink Drop, Cartridge, or Ink Level option to know the ink level.
- In Windows Computer, you can use The hp Smart app or HP Print and Scan Doctor software to estimate the ink levels.
- In Mac, use the setup HP envy 5055 printer software to check the ink level.
123 HP Envy 5055 USB Scanner Connection Error
- Initially, shut down the Envy 5055 Printers and check the power cord connection.
- Always prefer a direct power cord connection between the device and wall outlet.
- Close all the apps running on the computer and proceed with the following steps.
- Switch on the printer and check the USP ports of the printer.
- Unplug all the cables and connect them again to their ports.
- Then, clear all the unnecessary cables from the ports.
- Now, switch on the computer and connect the printer to the network via USB connection.