HP Envy 7158 Setup – 123.hp.com/envy7158
HP Envy 7158 widely supports home users to complete their printing task effortlessly. All you have to do hp envy 7158 setup first, and then to driver download and install. Thus, the complete envy 7158 setup gets you an amazing printing works in your door steps.
How to Setup Envy 7158?
- Setting up hp envy 7158 is very easy. Just follow the steps as mentioned below to complete the setup on time.
- Adjust the basic preferences and load the sheets of papers to the tray. Adjust them wisely.
- It is recommended to the cartridge installation on the respective slots of 123.hp.com/envy7158.
- Remove all unwanted stickers and tapes from in and out of the HP Envy 7158 Printer.
- As a result of it, external envy 7158 setup is done. It’s time to continue envy 7158 printer software install.
Envy 7158 Printer Software Install
123 hp Envy printer is capable to take printouts, fax, copies, and scan. Not only the basic printing functions, but it also supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print and Mopria Print. To know how to use hp envy7158 printer services, ring us back.
HP Envy 7158 Driver Download and Setup
Envy 7158 Driver Install on Windows
Before starting any installation process, you need to prepare hp 123 printer and computer. Here are the steps on how to install the drivers for windows.
- Press the power button to get hp envy 7158 to the active state.
- Once you have pressed the power button, ensure it has turned on. And connect both the devices to the same network without fail.
- You can use both the wireless and wired connection to install the printer driver.
- On your computer, visit 123 hp com setup Envy7158 using any search engine.
- With the help of 123.hp.com/setup 7158 Printer model, choose the right printer software.
- Download it and install hp envy 7158 software on your PC.
- Finally, check if the printer is added on the printer and driver lists.
Envy 7158 Driver Install on Mac
Through the simple set of instructions, you can download the drivers for hp envy 7158 setup on Mac.
- With the help of strong network connection, connect the HP Envy 7158 printer and computer.
- After connecting to the active network, open the preferred search engine.
- Go to the download page using your 123 hp setup printer model number.
- Once you have given the model number, you will get the list of options on the screen.
- Choose the suitable envy 7158 driver from the list and download it.
- Allow the downloaded software to run on your computer.
- Choose the connection type while installing the driver and check if your hp Envy 7158 printer has listed in the Printers and Drivers list.
123.hp.com/setup 7158 Printer Services
123.hp.com/envy7158 Printer models support the print function. Using print function, you can print documents, photos and more. To take printouts, install certain printer Software/Driver updates.
HP envy7158 Printers help you making copies of documents and photos easier using the Scan option. Scan feature of hp.com/123 allows to modify the settings such as paper type, size, quality and more.
Before setting up the scanner, establish a connection between the printer and the computer. Install 123.hp.com/setup7158 Scan software from the store and start your scan jobs from the computer.
You can setup the fax at the time of software installation. If you have not completed the installation, complete the fax setup using 123.hp/setup 7158 Digital Fax Setup Wizard. Here, you can find the steps for fax setup.
Smart Devices – Envy7158
HP Envy 7158 Printer is compatible with Windows computers, Mac system, and Android devices. Most of the printer models support features including the ePrint cloud printing, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct. Some of the features allow the user to print from anywhere in the world. 123 hp setup 7158 printers work with smartphones, tablets, iPhones, laptops and more.
123.hp.com/envy7158 printer offers a wide range of printer drivers to work with the Windows computer. The Windows computer also comes with the built-in drivers that support the basic functionality for print jobs.
Combine HP Envy 7158 printers with the Mac systems to achieve maximum productivity in print jobs. You need to choose the best printer driver from 123 hp’setup available list of drivers.
With the help of mobile printing technology, you can print from the smartphone to the printer from anywhere. HP Envy 7158 Mobile Printing makes printing jobs a breeze. You can easily access and print photos.
HP Envy 7158 printers offer the facility that you can print from the tablet using the built-in HP 123.hp.com’setup 7158 software and installed software. You can remotely print, scan and copy the document and photos.
HP Envy 7158 Mobile Printing Application
The AirPrint is a distinct mobile printing technology for the apple users to print the desired files without the help of the hp printer software.
EPrint is the email based mobile printing solution to print files over the internet. The Eprint delivers quality printouts when connected to the wireless network.
Mopria Print lets the user print documents or photos from the smartphone or tablet that utilizes the Android Operating System to the printer.
Envy 7158 Web Services
Web Services of Envy 7158
You can activate Web Services using any one of the following methods.
Activating Web Services
On the upper side of printer, press settings option. There, look for the Web Services option and click on OK. Your Envy 7158 printer will print the test page once you have clicked OK.
Activating Web Services like (EWS)
Gather your 123.hp.com/Envy7158 printer IP address. Go to EWS to look for the setup option. Click on it and tap Continue to initiate the Embedded Web Server.
Steps to setup envy 7158 wireless printer
The user can setup the HP Envy7158 using either Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct method.
- Keep hp setup 7158 printer and router in the active state. Ensure both have turned on.
- Check if the router provides a stable internet connection to the printer and computer.
- Tap the wireless button or icon on 123 hp setup Envy 7158 printer control panel.
- Scroll down and look for the Wi-Fi Direct settings.
- Activate the Wi-Fi option in the smartphone or computer.
- Select the proper setting from the option and establish the connection.
Removal of web services of Envy 7158
To yield maximum productivity over the internet, you can utilize Web Services. The commonly utilized Web Services are ePrint, Cloud Print, AirPrint and duplexing. You can add or remove the Web Service anytime you want. Follow the below steps to Turn Off the Web Services.
- Look at envy7158 Printer Control panel and click on the Web Services tile.
- Search the remove or disable option to ensure hp envy 7158 setup.
- Finally, click on the Disable option to deactivate the Web Services.
Change network settings for envy 7158
To change the network settings
- Configuring Envy 7158 printer to the network connection is the first step. The activation of Web Services needs an active internet connection.
- Once you have enabled the services, the printer will start to print the Printer Network Configuration page.
- Enter the details of 123.hp.com/setup 7158 printer on the configuration page.
To change the IP settings
- On the computer, go to the Settings option and tap the Manage Known Networks.
- Select the IP assignment properties, edit the necessary options and save it.
- Choose Automatic or Manual in the properties section.
- Amend the IP address settings and the DNS server automatically changes the settings.