HP Envy Pro 6400 Setup-123.hp.com/envypro6400
HP Envy Pro 6400 widely supports home users to complete their printing task effortlessly. All they have to do is HP Envy Pro 6400 unpacking and then to install and setup. List of required modules are mentioned below:
Envy Pro 6400 Setup
- First, choose a perfect place to keep envy pro 6400 printer.
- Take away the disposable stickers, plasters and other garbage materials out.
- Once done, hold the pair of cartridges as mentioned in the manual.
- Now, its time to fit those pair into their respective slots.
- Finally, load the sheets of papers into the tray and get it aligned properly.
Note: Need not place any sharp objects like pins, needles and any other items near your printer.
Basic functions of Envy Pro 6400 Printer
123.hp.com/envy are capable to print, fax, copy and scan. Not only the basic printing functions, but it also supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print and Mopria Print. To know how to use hp envy6400 printer services, ring us back.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Driver Download and Setup
HP Envy Pro 6400 Driver Installation on Windows
Before starting any installation process, prepare hp 123 printer setup and computer. Here are the steps on how to install drivers for windows.
- Power ON the printer and wait until the device attain active state.
- Once you have pressed the power button, ensure it has turned on. And connect both the devices to the same network without fail.
- You can use both wireless and wired connection during install.
- On your computer, visit 123 hp com setup Envypro 6400.
- With the help 123.hp.com/setup 6400 Printer, choose the right printer software.
- Download and install hp envy pro 6400 software on your PC.
- Finally, check if printer is added or not.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Driver Install on Mac
Through the simple set of instructions, you can download the drivers for Mac computer.
- With the help of strong network connection, connect the HP Envy Pro 6400 printer and computer.
- After connecting to the active network, open the preferred search engine.
- Go to the download page of 123 hp envy pro 6400 setup.
- Now the list gets displayed after entering a printer model number.
- Choose the most suitable printer driver from the list and download it.
- Choose the connection type while installing the driver and check if your hp envy pro 6400 printer has listed in the Printers and Drivers list.
123.hp.com/setup 6400 Printer Services
All HP 123.hp.com/envypro 6400 Printer models support the print function. Using print function, try to print documents, photos and more. To take printouts, it is must to install the suitable drivers. We are here to help you with the right set of drivers.
HP envy pro 6400 Printers help you making copies of documents and photos using the Scan option. Scan feature hp.com/123 allows you to modify the settings such as paper type, paper size, ID copy, Size, tray selection, quality and more. Amend the settings to achieve better quality.
Before setting up the scanner, you need to establish a connection. Install 123.hp.com/setup 6400 Scan software and start your scanning works. Or, you can use control panel to scan files.
Make use of fax during software install or later. If you have not completed the printer while installation, you can complete the fax setup using 123.hp/setup 6400 Digital Fax Setup Wizard. Here, you can find the steps for the fax setup.
Smart Devices Printing on HP Envy Pro 6400
HP Envy Pro 6400 Printer is compatible with Windows computers, Mac system, and Android devices. Most of the printer assist features including the ePrint, cloud print, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct. Some of the features allow them to print anywhere. 123 hp envy pro 6400 setup printers work with smartphones, tablets, iPhones, laptops and more.
123.hp.com/envypro6400 printer offers a wide range of printer drivers to work with the Windows computer. It also comes with the built-in drivers that support the basic functionality for print jobs.
Combine HP Envy Pro 6400 printers with the Mac systems to achieve maximum productivity in print jobs. From the displayed list, choose the best one for 123 hp’setup.
With the help of mobile printing technology, printing is easy from any place. HP Envy Pro 6400 Mobile Printing makes printing jobs a breeze.
HP Envy Pro 6400 printers offer the facility to print from built-in HP 123.hp.com’setup 6400 software. You can remotely print, scan and copy.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Mobile Printing Application
The AirPrint is a distinct mobile technology for the apple users to print the desired files without the help of the hp printer software.
EPrint is the email based mobile printing solution to print files. The Eprint delivers quality printouts when connected to the wireless network.
Mopria Print lets the user print documents or photos from the smartphone or tablet that utilizes the Android Operating System to the printer.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Setup-Web Services
Web Services – Envy Pro 6400
You can activate Web Services using any one of the following methods.
Activation of Web Service
To active web services, initiate settings in the printer’s front panel. There, look for the services option. Your Envy Pro 6400 printer will print the test page once you have clicked OK.
Activating Web Service using EWS
Gather your 123.hp.com/Envypro 6400 printer IP address. Go to Embedded Web Server Page and look for the setup option. Click on it and tap Continue to initiate chrome browser.
Steps to setup envy pro 6400 wireless printer
The user can setup the HP Envy pro 6400 using either Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct method.
- Get your router and hp envy pro 6400 in a stable state. Ensure both have turned on.
- Check if the router provides stable internet access between the devices.
- Tap the button for hp envy pro 6400 wireless setup on the printer control panel.
- Scroll down and look for the Wi-Fi Direct settings.
- Activate the Wi-Fi option in your device.
- Select the proper setting from the option and establish the connection.
Removal of web services from Envy Pro 6400
To yield maximum productivity over the internet, you can utilize Web Services. The commonly utilized Web Services are ePrint, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint. You can add or remove the Web Service anytime you want. Follow the below steps to Turn Off Web Services.
- Look at envypro 6400 panel to choose the required tile.
- Search the remove or disable option.
- Finally, click Disable option to deactivate the Web Services.
Network Settings for HP Envy Pro 6400 setup
Modifying network settings
- Configuring Envy Pro 6400 printer to the network is a first step. Stable network connection is required to assist web services.
- Enable the services to print a Network Configuration page.
- Enter the details of 123.hp.com/setup 6400 printer on the configuration page.
To change the IP settings
- On the computer, go to the Settings option and tap the Manage Known Networks.
- Select the IP assignment properties, edit the necessary options and save it.
- Choose Automatic or Manual in the properties section.
- Amend the IP address settings and the DNS server automatically changes the settings.