123.hp.com/ojpro8035 – HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 printers are very helpful device for home users to complete their printing task effortlessly. The only thing that user has to perform is the initial printer setup and compatible driver install to complete hp printer setup. If you need any assistance in 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 setup, dial our toll-free for quick solution.
How to Setup/Install 123.hp.com Printer
- Unpack your 123.hp.com printer from the box.
- Take off all the unwanted coverings from your HP Printers.
- Open the paper tray and fill with the papers of the same size and arrange them properly.
- Install the ink cartridges in the respective slots
- Before inserting the ink cartridges, remove the stickers from the ink cartridges HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printers.
- Connect the printer & power port with a secure USB cable.
- To start the printing process, you need to install the appropriate HP printer drivers. Download the recent version of 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 driver and install it.
Call us & Get Quick Assistance on OJpro 8035 Printer Services Below!
HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer is capable to take printouts, fax, copies, and scan. Not only the basic printing functions, but it also supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print, and Mopria Print. To know how to use 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer services, dial our Toll-free number.
Without appropriate drivers and software, you can’t able to use the 123.hp.com/oj8035 features. Choosing the compatible HP Officejet Pro 8035 driver is little bit confuse, but you don’t worry. We will assist you in selecting the updated and suitable OJ Pro 8035 driver for your device by dialling for toll-free number.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Driver Install & Download Guide
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Driver Install For Windows
Before starting any installation process, you need a printer and computer. Here are the steps on how to install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 drivers for windows OS.
- Power on HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer using the power button
- Once you have pressed the power button, connect both the computer and printer to the same network without fail.
- You can use either the wireless or wired connection to install the printer driver.
- With the help of the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer model, choose the compatible software.
- Download it and install the HP Officejet Pro 8035 driver software on the Windows computer.
- Finally, check your printer’s name is added on the Printer & Driver.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Driver Install For MAC
Through the simple set of instructions, you can download the 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 drivers for the Mac computer.
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer and computer with a strong internet connection.
- After connecting to the active network, open the web browser.
- Go to the hp official site to get the driver for your OJ Pro 8035 printer.
- Once you have given the model number, you will get the list of options on the screen.
- Select the most suitable 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer driver from the list and download it.
- Allow the downloaded software to run on your computer.
- Choose the connection type while installing the driver and check if your HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer has listed in the Printers and Drivers list.
123.hp.com/setup Printer Service
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Printer model supports the print function. Using the print function, you can print documents, photos, and more. To take printouts, you need to install suitable printer Software/Driver updates. We are here to help you with the 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printers help you making copies of documents and photos using the Scan option. This feature allows you to modify the settings such as paper type, paper size, ID copy, Size, tray selection, quality, and more. Amend the settings to achieve better quality.
Before setting up the scanner, you need to establish a connection between the printer and the computer. Install the HP 123.hp.com/setup8035 Scan software from the store and start you scan jobs from the computer. Or, you can use the printer control panel to scan files.
You can setup the fax at the time of software installation or later. If you have not completed the printer while installation, you can complete the fax setup using the HP 123hpcom/setup 8035 Digital Fax Setup Wizard. Here, you can find the steps for fax setup.
Printing on 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 using Smart Devices
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer is compatible with Windows computers, Mac system, and Android devices. Most of the printer models support features including the ePrint cloud printing, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct. Some of the features allow the user to print from anywhere in the world. 123hpcom/oj8035 printers work with smartphones, tablets, iPhones, laptops and more.
123hpcom/oj8035 printer offers a wide range of printer drivers to work with the Windows computer. The Windows computer also comes with the built-in drivers that support the basic functionality for print jobs.
Combine 123.hp.com/oj8035 printers with the Mac systems to achieve maximum productivity in print jobs. You need to choose the best HP Officejet Pro 8035 Driver from the available list of drivers.
With the help of mobile printing technology, you can print from the smartphone to the printer from anywhere. HP Officejet Pro 8035 Mobile Printing makes printing jobs a breeze. You can easily access and print photos.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 printers offer the facility that you can print from the tablet using the built-in HP 123hpcom/setup 8035 software and installed software. You can remotely print, scan and copy the document and photos.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 - Mobile Printing Application
The AirPrint is a distinct mobile printing technology for the apple users to print the desired files without the help of the HP printer software.
EPrint is the email based mobile printing solution to print files over the internet. The Eprint delivers quality printouts when connected to the wireless network.
Mopria Print lets the user print documents or photos from the smartphone or tablet that utilizes the Android Operating System to the printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Web Services
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Web Services Setup
You can activate Web Services using any one of the following methods.
Activating Web Service using the Printer Control Panel
On the printer control panel, you will find the Settings option. There, look for the Web Services option and click on OK. Your Officejet Pro 8035 printer will print the test page once you have clicked OK.
Activating Web Service using the Embedded Web Server (EWS)
Gather your 123.hp.com/Officejet Pro8035 printer IP address. Go to the Embedded Web Server and look for the setup option. Click on it and tap Continue to initiate the Embedded Web Server.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Steps to setup wireless Printer
The user can setup the HP Officejet Pro 8035 using either Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct method.
- Keep HP setup 8035 printer and router in the active state. Ensure both have turned on.
- Check if the router provides a stable internet connection to the printer and computer.
- Tap the wireless button or icon on 123 hp setup Officejet Pro 8035 printer control panel.
- Scroll down and look for the Wi-Fi Direct settings.
- Activate the Wi-Fi option on the smartphone or computer.
- Select the proper setting from the option and establish the connection.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Remove Web Services
To yield maximum productivity over the internet, you can utilize Web Services. The commonly utilized Web Services are ePrint, Cloud Print, AirPrint and duplexing. You can add or remove the Web Service anytime you want. Follow the below steps to Turn Off the Web Services.
- Look at ojpro8035 Printer Control panel and click on the Web Services tile.
- Search the remove or disable option.
- Finally, click on the Disable option to deactivate the Web Services.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Steps to change network settings
To change the network settings
- Configuring Officejet Pro 8035 printer to the network connection is the first step. The activation of Web Services needs an active internet connection.
- Once you have enabled the services, the printer will start to print the Printer Network Configuration page.
- Enter the details of 123.hp.com/setup 8035 printer on the configuration page.
To change the IP settings
- On the computer, go to the Settings option and tap the Manage Known Networks.
- Select the IP assignment properties, edit the necessary options and save it.
- Choose Automatic or Manual in the properties section.
- Amend the IP address settings and the DNS server automatically changes the settings.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Not Found During Installation
To resolve this issue:
- Run the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Print and Scan Doctor software on your computer to diagnose and fix the printer hardware and connection issues. If the problem persists, move to the next step.
- Uninstall the existing 123.hp.com/setup 8035 printer driver and install the new one from the HP official website.
- Finally, troubleshoot the printer connection issues. If the issue prolongs, call us to fix the issue.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Slow Printing Issue
You may face the slow printing issue while taking printouts or copies. When your printer prints the jobs slowly, follow the steps to resolve the issue.
- Press and hold the power button for a few minutes to turn off the Officejet Pro 8035 Printers device.
- The above step will release the static power accumulated.
- Detach the cables from the port of 123.hp.com/setup 8035 printer and the computer and reconnect it in the right port.
- Turn on the printer and check the device installation settings. Uninstall the printer driver and install the suitable printer driver.
- Do not keep any obstacle in between the printer device and network.
How to Check Ink or Toner Levels in Officejet Pro 8035
Checking the ink or toner level regularly is the best practice to obtain superior print quality. You can assess the ink or toner level that remains in the cartridge. Always have replacement cartridge handy to minimize the inconvenience.
- Using the printer control panel, you can estimate the ink or toner levels. Click on the Ink Drop, Cartridge or Ink Level option to know the ink level.
- In Windows Computer, you can use hp setup ojpro8035 Smart app or HP Print and Scan Doctor software to estimate the ink levels.
- In Mac, use the printer software to check the ink level.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 USB Scanner Connection Error
- Initially, shut down the Officejet Pro 8035 Printersand check the power cord connection.
- Always prefer direct power cord connection between the device and wall outlet.
- Close all the apps running on the computer and proceed with the following steps.
- Switch on the printer and check the USP ports of the printer.
- Unplug all the cables and connect them again in the right ports. Then, clear all the unnecessary cables from the ports.
- Now, switch on the computer and connect the printer to the network via USB connection.