123.hp.com/ojpro9010 – HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup
123 hp Officejet Pro 9010 Printers widely supports home users to complete their printing task effortlessly. The user has to perform the initial setup and install the drivers to complete hp printer setup. If you need any from us to help with your 123 hp setup 9010 printer, get in touch with us.
How to Setup/Install 123.hp.com Printer
- After the completion of the above steps, you need to insert the paper into the input tray.
- Open the paper tray and pull the input tray out. Take a pile of paper of the same size and arrange them properly.
- Install the ink cartridges in the respective slots to complete the installation process.
- Before inserting the ink cartridges, remove the stickers from the ink cartridges 123.hp.com/ojpro9010
- To start the printing process, you need to install the appropriate HP printer drivers.
Select The Category Below to Know about Printer Model
123 hp Officejet Pro printer is capable to take printouts, fax, copies, and scan. Not only the basic printing functions, but it also supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print and Mopria Print. To know how to use hp ojpro9010 printer services, ring us back.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Driver Download
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Install For Windows
Before starting any installation process, you need to prepare hp 123 printer and computer. Here are the steps on how to install the drivers for windows.
- Activate the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer and printer using the power button.
- Once you have pressed the power button, ensure it has turned on. And connect both the devices to the same network without fail.
- You can use both the wireless and wired connection to install the printer driver.
- On your computer, visit the HP 123 hp com setup Officejet Pro9010 using any search engine.
- With the help of the HP 123.hp.com/setup 9010 Printer model, choose the right printer software.
- Download it and install hp Officejet Pro 9010 printer software on the Windows computer.
- Finally, check if the printer is added on the printer and driver lists.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Install For Mac
Through the simple set of instructions, you can download the drivers for Mac computer.
- With the help of strong network connection, connect the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer and computer.
- After connecting to the active network, open the preferred search engine.
- Go to the download page using your 123 hp setup printer model number.
- Once you have given the model number, you will get the list of options on the screen.
- Choose the most suitable printer driver from the list and download it.
- Allow the downloaded software to run on your computer.
- Choose the connection type while installing the driver and check if your hp Officejet Pro 9010 printer has listed in the Printers and Drivers list.
123.hp.com/setup Printer Service
All HP 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 Printer models support the print function. Using print function, you can print documents, photos and more. To take printouts, you need to install certain printer Software/Driver updates. We are here to help you with printer setup.
HP ojpro9010 Printers help you making copies of documents and photos using the Scan option. Scan feature hp.com/123 allows you to modify the settings such as paper type, paper size, ID copy, Size, tray selection, quality and more. Amend the settings to achieve better quality.
Before setting up the scanner, you need to establish a connection between the printer and the computer. Install the HP 123.hp.com/setup9010 Scan software from the store and start you scan jobs from the computer. Or, you can use the printer control panel to scan files.
You can setup the fax at the time of software installation or later. If you have not completed the printer while installation, you can complete the fax setup using the HP 123.hp/setup 9010 Digital Fax Setup Wizard. Here, you can find the steps for fax setup.
Printing on 123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 using Smart Devices
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer is compatible with Windows computers, Mac system, and Android devices. Most of the printer models support features including the ePrint cloud printing, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct. Some of the features allow the user to print from anywhere in the world. 123 hp setup 9010 printers work with smartphones, tablets, iPhones, laptops and more.
123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer offers a wide range of printer drivers to work with the Windows computer. The Windows computer also comes with the built-in drivers that support the basic functionality for print jobs.
Combine HP Officejet Pro 9010 printers with the Mac systems to achieve maximum productivity in print jobs. You need to choose the best printer driver from 123 hp’setup available list of drivers.
With the help of mobile printing technology, you can print from the smartphone to the printer from anywhere. HP Officejet Pro 9010 Mobile Printing makes printing jobs a breeze. You can easily access and print photos.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 printers offer the facility that you can print from the tablet using the built-in HP 123.hp.com’setup 9010 software and installed software. You can remotely print, scan and copy the document and photos.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Mobile Printing Application
The AirPrint is a distinct mobile printing technology for the apple users to print the desired files without the help of the hp printer software.
EPrint is the email based mobile printing solution to print files over the internet. The Eprint delivers quality printouts when connected to the wireless network.
Mopria Print lets the user print documents or photos from the smartphone or tablet that utilizes the Android Operating System to the printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Web Services
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Web Services Setup
You can activate Web Services using any one of the following methods.
Activating Web Service using the Printer Control Panel
On the printer control panel, you will find the Settings option. There, look for the Web Services option and click on OK. Your Officejet Pro 9010 printer will print the test page once you have clicked OK.
Activating Web Service using the Embedded Web Server (EWS)
Gather your 123.hp.com/Officejet Pro9010 printer IP address. Go to the Embedded Web Server and look for the setup option. Click on it and tap Continue to initiate the Embedded Web Server.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Steps to setup wireless Printer
The user can setup the HP Officejet Pro9010 using either Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct method.
- Keep hp setup 9010 printer and router in the active state. Ensure both have turned on.
- Check if the router provides a stable internet connection to the printer and computer.
- Tap the wireless button or icon on 123 hp setup Officejet Pro 9010 printer control panel.
- Scroll down and look for the Wi-Fi Direct settings.
- Activate the Wi-Fi option in the smartphone or computer.
- Select the proper setting from the option and establish the connection.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Remove Web Services
To yield maximum productivity over the internet, you can utilize Web Services. The commonly utilized Web Services are ePrint, Cloud Print, AirPrint and duplexing. You can add or remove the Web Service anytime you want. Follow the below steps to Turn Off the Web Services.
- Look at ojpro9010 Printer Control panel and click on the Web Services tile.
- Search the remove or disable option.
- Finally, click on the Disable option to deactivate the Web Services.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Steps to change network settings
To change the network settings
- Configuring Officejet Pro 9010 printer to the network connection is the first step. The activation of Web Services needs an active internet connection.
- Once you have enabled the services, the printer will start to print the Printer Network Configuration page.
- Enter the details of 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer on the configuration page.
To change the IP settings
- On the computer, go to the Settings option and tap the Manage Known Networks.
- Select the IP assignment properties, edit the necessary options and save it.
- Choose Automatic or Manual in the properties section.
- Amend the IP address settings and the DNS server automatically changes the settings.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Not Found During Installation
To resolve this issue:
- Run the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Print and Scan Doctor software on your computer to diagnose and fix the printer hardware and connection issues. If the problem persists, move to the next step.
- Uninstall the existing 123 hp setup Officejet Pro9010 printer driver and install the new one form the HP official website.
- Finally, troubleshoot the printer connection issues. If the issue prolongs, call us to fix the issue.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Slow Printing Issue
You may face the slow printing issue while taking printouts or copies. When your printer prints the jobs slowly, follow the steps to resolve the issue.
- Press and hold the power button for a few minutes to turn off the Officejet Pro 9010 Printers device.
- The above step will release the static power accumulated.
- Detach the cables from the port of 123.hp/setup 9010 printer and the computer and reconnect it in the right port.
- Turn on the printer and check the device installation settings. Uninstall the printer driver and install the suitable printer driver.
- Do not keep any obstacle in between the printer device and network.
How to Check Ink or Toner Levels in Officejet Pro 9010
Checking the ink or toner level regularly is the best practice to obtain superior print quality. You can assess the ink or toner level that remains in the cartridge. Always have replacement cartridge handy to minimize the inconvenience.
- Using the printer control panel, you can estimate the ink or toner levels. Click on the Ink Drop, Cartridge or Ink Level option to know the ink level.
- In Windows Computer, you can use hp setup ojpro9010 Smart app or HP Print and Scan Doctor software to estimate the ink levels.
- In Mac, use the printer software to check the ink level.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 USB Scanner Connection Error
- Initially, shut down the Officejet Pro 9010 Printersand check the power cord connection.
- Always prefer direct power cord connection between the device and wall outlet.
- Close all the apps running on the computer and proceed with the following steps.
- Switch on the printer and check the USP ports of the printer.
- Unplug all the cables and connect them again in the right ports. Then, clear all the unnecessary cables from the ports.
- Now, switch on the computer and connect the printer to the network via USB connection.